Tuesday, June 1, 2010

simple fun

Somehow I missed this HUGE field that is well hidden and less then a block away from my house.

Today...the weather wasn't spectacular but it was good enough for the boys to get out & run & get fresh air.

They rode their bikes......

Landon discovered his trike two weeks ago & he loves it. He makes really LOUD 'broom' noises. So loud, you think he's angry:) His little feet barely reach the peddles but he doesn't care & now that he's discovered how to steer he's completely confident.
We took only a ball to play with. Jaden ran around the field & I had to run & kick it at him. I already excercised this morning & got an extra workout in chasing him around & around & around. That's my kind of exercising...you don't even realize you are doing it:)
Landon thought'd it'd be fun to ride his bike down the hill. I had to stop & help him do it many times. I thought I'd solve the problem by leaving his trike at the bottom of the hill...it didn't stop him. He just pushed it back to the top.

Jaden decided to take a safer route & rolled down the hill until he was dizzy!I just LOVE these boys! They are too cute!

No comments: