Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!!!

Soon we are off to celebrate fathers day at my parents....good food, good company, & most of all, great family time with those we love!

I'm not good with mushy posts so I probably won't go there but wanted to thank my dad & Chris for being the great fathers that they are! We love you!


Shopping for these types of holidays isn't easy. For about 3 months Jaden has been rewarded with money from grandpa for good behavior! I decided that he may be in need of some additional cash flow with Jaden's good behavior (he...he) so here is the end result!


The boys got Chris some of his favorite items too! They don't really get these holidays yet....I'm sure next fathers day they'll wisk you away on a fun boys trip & be on perfect behavior:):):)

No comments: