Tuesday, May 25, 2010

a wonderful day

On Sunday my little brother Chanse spoke in church & shared stories of his mission....he has grown so much! That's not saying he wasn't amazing before but it was an inspiring talk and I'm so excited to get to spend time with him.


Growing up I always had a special place in my heart for this kid & he was always my little side kick.

It is really strange looking up at him & not down....he towers over me now.
Here's some pictures to share! My camera died half way through the luncheon so I missed out on a lot of great pictures including a sibling shot; I have to get that from my aunt.








On a different note....I've decided to change how I do my journaling for my challenge. Doing it all in blogging form can be a little much for everyone to read. While I do love sharing I'm sure it's getting a little boring to see a post EVERY day. I'm going to work on my digital scrapbooking where I do all my journaling for my kids. Some of those pages I'll share & some I won't. I also think I'll begin keeping a thought journal where I'll jot down thoughts & things that come to me through out the day! I'm still figuring this all out! By the end of the 3 months I'm sure I'll be a pro at this:) There will be more posts then I normally do...just not everyday!

3 comments:

Aj's crazy days said...

How fun to have your brother back. Your family always looks like they are having the best time.

LundHOMEpage said...

Hey Kimri, Yes it was me...and actually after working as the director for the past two years i just moved to twin falls where my husband got a job...so i just barely left but am still working a little on the side for the company. time to be a mom now that i will have two of them. and one of these days i will update my blog again...got kind of crazy with leaving my job and moving etc. being 38 weeks prego you get the picture. :)

Brittney said...

I was SO bummed that I couldn't find my camera either. I emailed Tammy to see if she'd send the pic. Maybe I'll bug her again. :) I'd love to have that pic. Fun times (minus trying to get there).