Tuesday, June 22, 2010

for daddy!

I think that Chris is missing the boys a lot...and of course he's missing me a ton too:):):) Today he called several times asking us what we were doing....after several times of him asking if I was taking pictures I asked him if wanted me to post pictures:) I think he's my biggest blog fan!

So here's some of our fun today!

I had to head to Blackfoot to pick up a car at Auction & my friend Jenn came to bring back a car...thanks so much! We decided if we were going to drag the kids to blackfoot that we better make it fun so we took them to blackfoot lake. I thought the chilly breeze would keep them out of the water but they loved it! It took some bribery to get them to leave.

Yesterday I took the kids to tautphaus park & Jaden saw that they had the rides going. I told him we'd go sometime...I didn't realize that sometime better be soon or else he'd keep asking. So this afternoon I took them for some fun on the rides. Landon was so brave to go on them himself. It's so fun to watch them be independent, pay their tickets, & pick their ride...I just LOVE them!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Kimri is right I do miss the boys and her. I love seeing the boys having so much fun