Thursday, June 3, 2010

everyday activities!

Today was Jaden's last day of school. I've been so sad to see him done with pre-school. What an amazing experience it's been.....His teacher sent home a CD of pictures through out the year. Jaden & I sat down & he told me about all of them. I'll be busy sorting & scrapping them over the next couple of days:)


Last night before Jaden went to bed he told me he wanted to do a lemonade stand. He made a list of things to buy........bendy straws, clear cups, he wanted three drink choices (I said no), and told me to make sure I got his money box. This morning he repeated the same requests so I knew it was a plan despite the windy weather.

He was so cute!


He had little friends come & visit! After a little while his friend Emily came & helped and they came and announced they knocked on my neighbors door, brought them a drink, & charged them....that's a little embarrassing! At least he took charge:)




I know this is something that he'll do again because he had so much fun. I'm thinking popcycles next time. They are cleaner, more contained, & on a hot day will sell great!




I have to share this picture because it was lost on my camera & I think it's too cute not too! About a month ago I had Jenna's kids last minute & she didn't know when she'd return. Since it was close to bedtime I bathed all the kids & put them in Jaden's sport shirts....no bottoms! I popped them popcorn & sat them down to a movie....they decided it was much funner to dance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want that picture of the kids! Happy ending to a bad day! My kids want to do a lemonade stand...we can combine when it's warm!

Unknown said...

oopsss...this is Jenna