Friday, June 18, 2010

Guess where I am???

Can you guess???





In a spa suite celebrating mine & Chris's anniversary. For scheduling reasons we couldn't find a time to get away for our anniversary so I joined Chris in Twin for the night...he's working right now so I have a couple hours of pure relaxation without little ones needing something.


Last night for dinner we planned to go to a really nice restaurant but first wanted to get "burnt lemonade" at this cute little restuarant/fast food place. The food smelled so good we decided to use my fast food point & eat there....it was good, greasy BUT good! Not the best picture of us but the only one we got:)


Thanks mom for watching my little ones! We had a much needed getaway!

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Burnt lemonade?! Sounds interesting! So glad you were able to get away; sounds delightful!

Brittney said...

How fun. I'm glad you two were able to break away if only for a night.

Love the chart for Jaden. I am thinking that I need to come up with something like that as well. My kids seem to have taken the summer off from the basic of basics like even brushing their teeth-YUCK!!!