Saturday, June 12, 2010

Landon & Daddy

Chris has been travelling with work for over a month...I haven't shared this fact because of the possibility of a crazy out there. If you are crazy; don't come to our home, we have constant visitors & he'll be home soon...just not telling when....oh, and I'll pull out Chris's hunting gun!

Anyways, we visited Chris this week...the boys love staying in hotels & visiting their dad!


I noticed this week that Landon has started to get more weepy & today figured it out! He misses his daddy & is starting to be jealous of the things that Jaden & daddy get to do..fishing, golfing, & doing lots of boy stuff.


I was so used to Landon being a mommy's boy that I've been shocked to realize that Landon wants to go with the boys for boy time!


Today, daddy gave Landon some extra TLC...without Jaden.

The positive.....if Landon wants to go with the boys for "boy time" that means I get "alone time" and that's a wonderful thing!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Isn't it so nice when they are home and spend time with their boys! The boys just love their dad's! It is a good dad that can turn the TV off and spend that extra time!