Thursday, May 6, 2010

Love them & want to just squeeze them!!!

Sometimes don't you just want to squeeze your kids to pieces...not in anger but because they are just too cute!!!!

Today...SNOW!!! Ick...really I can't stand it. I'm glad these two give me somethings to laugh about since I'm not finding any humor in this cold weather.

So here's some of the fun that they bring in my life.

On Monday, I pick Jaden up from pre-school & he tells me I have to close my eyes, so I do. He searches all over his bag to only discover he didn't bring the surprise. As my eyes are closed his pre-school helped knocks on my car window (I'm sure she wondered what I was doing with eyes closed) & told me about school that day. They were talking about mothers and they went in a circle & asked the children what their mothers do. After 4 kids informing the teachers that their mothers watch TV they got to Jaden. At this part of the story I'm a little nervous what Jaden may have said. He then informed them that I cook healthy foods, drive him places he needs to go...ect. Wow, thanks bud for making me look good:)
As we are driving Jaden tells me he told his teacher that he needed to scribble today because he was in a hurry. Jaden isn't a writer, drawer, or anything artistic & he has no desire to do any of it. Today, he brought me home the picture he scribbled. It looks like a picture Landon may have colored but that's what makes it a Jaden Original.
And he also brought home the SUPRISE he was so excited about from Monday. He insisted I hang it up on the wall with a nail. I made a compromise & put it up with a thumb tack.

This morning when I saw snow I told Jaden that we needed to find something fun to do today. I asked him what he'd like to do. He said "Jon's Automotive". We use Jon's for oil changes, dealer cars, ect. & Jaden usually gets to go. In Jon's lobby they have a race car game that Jaden ADORES! He's always begging to go. A couple of weeks ago Jaden woke up in the morning (I think he was dreaming about it) & immediately told me how we could get the game at our house. I asked him and he said "go on the computer, type in google (he said the letters), and then type in Jon (said the letters again)". I was amazed at his creativity but felt bad when I had to burst his bubble that it didn't work like that.

I love this picture of Landon. His little chicken legs are too cute! This picture is at the zoo when he's trying to get a better look of the animals. This kid pulls the funniest facial expressions that I never capture on camera. I've got to work harder to catch them because they are giggle worthy.
Yesterday, another cold day Landon & his friend Griffin found fun in my car. They were so funny I had to capture in camera. Why do kids love cars????

I love you little cuties!!!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Auhhh! How cute are they! Isn't it so fun to get those precious homemade items from our kiddies. You know I always wondered if my mom really loved her homemade gifts and now I know for certain how she really felt!