Sunday, May 23, 2010

So much Fun!

This week has been a lot of play....


For those of you who know my family & were wanting to know what kids belonged to who here's a quick breakdown....


Easton & Gracie, who are in a lot of my posts because they live close by & our kids love each other, are Jenna's.


Wyatt & Addy came up for the week from Casper Wyoming & they belong to Cory.


Britt's & Trav's kids are still in school & didn't come but everyone will get together this summer & we are soooooo excited! BTW, Trav has moved here for a job & Ang & the kids will come at the middle of June after school is out...so there you have it...a lot to keep track of:)


So now to my progess this week in my challenge. Some parts were easy & some parts a little more difficult. I do enjoy blogging but the daily posts have been a little much BUT I'm determined to have a PERFECT score so you will continue to see A LOT of posts over the next 3 months. I get one day a week off and it's a good thing because yesterday was VERY busy with mission homecoming stuff for Chanse....he speaks today & we are very excited to hear him.


On Friday we (siblings & kids) went to the funnest swimming place in Jackson Hole. It had water slides that ended at a shallow pool so Jaden could go by himself. None of the kids area was too deep for Jaden & it had mushrooms & waterfalls. Landon got to go on the slides with an adult & they both had such a fun time! I can't wait to go again. I'm so grateful we found something fun to do with this awful weather we've been having.


No comments: