Friday, May 21, 2010

you purchased what???

Yesterday Chris went to a dealer auction to purchase cars (emphasis on cars).

He came home with this......

That's uncle Chanse taking his nephews for a ride....and when they were gone for a few minutes I was a little worried.

I've been racking my brain if it's a good purchase for us. It's small so it should be slow, right? Nope, this thing has got some speed and my boys are a little obsessed.

We need to make a decision. Maybe you can make it for us, anyone want to buy? It's an 09 for $700.

This decision may require a trip to the sanddunes:)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Your boys will just LOVE it!!! How fun for them. It is hard to watch and worry about them with so much power, but I think it is good for them. I remember the ones we had growing up and some of my favorite childhood memories are on them!!!

I can't tell you how excited I am for a free day!!! Now I just need to remind myself not to get to carried away!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Freak accident on the four wheeler with Jess, who's the most experienced driver in the world!

http://jjjjfam.blogspot.com/2008/06/one-year-ago.html

I'm a dune buggy girl now, 5 pt harnesses and role cages!

I guess it's good to create fun memories, just be careful!!!