Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Best Friends {cousins}

Does anything beat friendships with cousins...I don't think so.

This week we are excited to get to see my brother "uncle Chanse" for the first time in two years.

Not only are we excited to see him but it means we get EXTRA cousin time & get to see cousins that live far away. Oh Happy Day!
These guys were getting some major air...don't show their mommies!!!!

For a short time after we moved to Idaho Wyatt still lived here & these two were best little buddies and sometimes each others punching bags. Yesterday there was only love for each other.

Our home was a little loud & crazy yesterday but these smiles make it all worth it.
Tomorrow...I think I need a post on Landon. Some how he always sneaks away during picture time:)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

It is the best thing when cousins and truly be friends!!! That is just wonderful. It is hard for me to believe that the little boy we messed around with years ago has cute little kids of his own. I am glad that you got to see him. 2 years is way to long. Happy week!!!

Brandi said...

OK SO I AM SO DUMB!!!!!! After I left a comment I went to the link of Chance...yeah I am dumb!!! Welcome Home Elder...LOL

Brittney said...

I'm sure all of those little kiddos are just dying to see their favorite aunt Brittney this week, right? :)

How fun for the kiddos to be together this week. I wish I was bringing mine along for the fun. Oh well, there's always August.

Holly said...

Is that Travis' kids too?? Gosh you can totally tell they are family! Cute cute! My cousins were my buddies too! Isn't that the best!?