Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mini Van Mamma

So you'll all laugh & love that I am now a mini van mamma! Yes I know, I declared that I'd never be one. Last week Chris's car showed some serious signs that it wouldn't be with us much longer. The plan was always that my car would be a hand-me-down to Chris thus the need for me to get a new one. We looked at SUV's...we really did. Chris didn't want anything to do with a mini van & told me if we purchased one we'd be back in a week getting a different car because I'd hate it. The crazy thing is at the end of the day the mini van is the one that we felt good about & ended up driving home. I wrote my brother on a mission a letter today & told him that I hope it didn't mean triplets were in our future. I'd like to think that I'm just getting to be a simpler person & less worldly:)

Anyone feel like no matter how hard they try their house is never clean. I've discovered that in order to cook dinner that I have to let Landon create a mess on the kitchen floor. Today I've tried to do a bunch of things so that my hubby thinks I'm a good homemaker:):):) Speaking of what Hubby's think I was talking about how beautiful my sisters were (not in a jealous way, I love them & am happy for their beauty...I'm really not a jealous person) & he informed me that I was more beautiful & tried to find flaws in my sisters. Sorry my BEAUTIFUL sisters...Jenna, now you know where the joke came from that Chris & I were laughing about. I won't share it with the blogging community. So here's to spending our days cleaning, cooking, & taking care of our kiddos!!! One day we'll all be perfect.

7 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

What? That I look like a boy?? I've taken no offense!!! I know how beautiful and flawless I really am!! HAHA! I love that we have become a van family!!! What has the world come to?

Nield Moments said...

I have decided that most people who drive mini vans, vowed at some point or another that they never would drive one! It happes to the best of us!

Brittney said...

HA HA HA!!! That is all I can say...HA HA HA! No more dissing my mini van, you hear me!!!;)

Holly said...

Kimri! I saw you on your sister's blog! I am so glad you have a blog. Is it Ok if I add you to my list of bloggers? Jake and his wife have one too and you can find their link on my blog as well. I have a private one for our house we are building here. I can include you on that if you e-mail me your e-mail address to: holly2300@yahoo.com.
You have such a cute fam! I have two boys too! How fun boys are!
Remember too, it is like clothes, it is not what you wear but how good you look wearing them...well it is not what you drive but how good you look driving it!

DPies said...

You love the mini van from the inside as Jill Anderson would say. I love ours!! You will never regret it. Just think when all your kids are grown and gone, you can have a cool car again!

Lorie said...

Welcome to mini-van world! Really, we mini-vanners are the COOLEST. At least I keep telling myself that. Plus they make them so much better and nicer than they used to be. You will love it. Oh, and to comment on you... YOU are beautiful! How kind of your hubby to point that out, too. I've always thought you were so cute and fun. Anyway, that's my opinion. Can't wait to see Halloween photos!

Maegan said...

Hey Kimri!! I mini van?! You always swore you would never sucumb. Good for you! Your little guys are so cute! They look a lot like Chris!