Thursday, October 16, 2008

A cutie Pie

I'm a week late in my post for my 8 month old. I may be in denial. I love to hold him so close & tickle his little neck. I took pictures of him just in his diaper so that I could capture all his little features...he's changing so fast. As I lay him down to bed I snuggle and kiss and love my little baby. If time could just stop. It's amazing how a little one can change your family. With Jaden I felt like we were young & inexperienced. When we added Landon to our family I all the sudden felt like a family & that we were complete (we do plan at least another one.) I'm so grateful that Jaden loves him too...I have yet to see any jealousy. If Landon is playing with one of Jaden's toys Jaden goes & gets Landons one of his toys before he takes it away. He cares about his little brother.

Speaking of Jaden. He met with a Speach pathologist today & she asked why they would have referred him. She didn't say too much about it but I got the impression that she has no concerns about Jadens pronunciation & said that boys are slower then girls & that it's nothing to worry about. Jaden is so very SMART despite the fact that he thinks everyone is a boy & that he is 1 year old. They'll call me for an official meeting after all his testing is done but I'm thinking that there is no concerns. Today in his testing they showed him pictures & he had to say what they were. She held up a picture of a green flag & he said GOLF. She laughed & asked me if we were golfers. I told her that we golf in our backyard with Jaden & a green flag marks the hole. Sometimes his knowledge & desire for more can drive me crazy. He got his hands on a screw driver & removed EVERY battery in all his toys. PLUS we are now missing the backs to some of them. I've now HID all the batteries & none of his toys get any until he's over this phase. He keeps me hopping.

These boys are cuties!!! I was telling Chris the other day that I hope they still stay close to their mommy after they are old & married. Hopefully they'll marry girls that love our FAMILY so that we can spend lots of time together & makes lots of memories.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

wow...he's getting so big and still as cute as can be.

That's funny about Jaden and the screwdriver. That is so something that Kaleb would do. Curiosity is such a great thing...most of the time. :) I guess you'll just have to get out the duct tape and tape off all the back of his toys that are missing the cover. It works for us! :)

The Waite's said...

Kimri,
I totally know what you mean about your kids growing up. I just love the moments when Mack tell me I'm pretty or wants to snuggle with me. I'll ask him from time to time if he sill always love his Mom and he says yes with a big smile.