Thursday, October 2, 2008

How to workout even harder

At home we only have CNN. Not a great station for a conservative person so I get excited when I go to the gym & Fox News is on.

This evening we went to the gym & fox news was on...this determined where I would start my workout so that I could watch CONSERVATIVE news. Since I usually don't carry headphones I get to squint my eyes & read the captions that are always behind. As I'm 20 minutes into my workout I started seeing clippings of the O'Reilly show that was going to come up. Anyone catch it???? It was an exposive argument begin Barney Frank & Bill O'Reilly. Each commercial break they keep saying that it's coming so I push on as my legs are burning. I don't want to miss this. FINALLY...I'm ready to faint as that portion of the show comes up. Holy moly!!! Now I do think that Bill was a little tough & I don't think that Barney Frank is totally responsible for the collapse of our economy but I had to give Bill credit. He was passionate in getting Barney to take some credit for what has happened. I had to laugh as all that Barney could do was talk about Bill's show & his borish style. Admitting mistakes is probably the hardest thing to do but Barney BLAMED everyone else. Not impressive in my book. It was a crazy clip so look it up...it will pump you up. It pumped me up & I continued on the machine for 5 more minutes following the interview because my blood was pumping from the argument. I'll probably pay the price tomorrow.

AND the Debate. WOW!!!!! I saw the Palin that I saw in her convention speech. My confidence is coming back. I found Biden to be kind of boring & some of his answers weren't simple enough for my mind. Or as Palin called him O'Biden...anyone catch that. Chris & I chuckled. So hopefully the O'Biden ticket has been slowed down. Drill BABY Drill!!!!

No comments: