Sunday, September 4, 2011

This is how we roll...



My kids aren't super close together in age but when you all the sudden throw in multiples it sounds a little crazy when you have four kids 5 and under. Jaden is now six so it doesn't sound as bad but we sure get a lot of stares.




To make this shopping trip successful it entailed a sleeping Eli, a mommy constantly smiling at Alisha, a touchpad with angry birds for Jaden, and endless chocolate for Landon out of mommy's pocket.


I came to a realization the other day that one of the things that helps being a mom of multiples is strollers and unfortunately to really be effective you need them all...it's worth the money if you can afford it.


The tandem stroller- This has been essential this last week as I've went to and from taking Jaden and Landon to school, in stores, all while keep the babies in their car seats. The beauty of this stroller is that it's one of only a couple of stroller that can hold two infant car seats. This is a pain to push though and I often bump into everything. As the girls outgrow their car seats this stroller will become extinct.



The double umbrella- The beauty of this stroller is that you can stuff it in any crevice of the car and it's light weight. It fits through most door frames, lets the girls interact a little more, and because of their age a necessity that it reclines. Considering it's an umbrella stroller it pushes relatively easy and I even fell more in love with it at the Doctors office the other day because I felt like it gave me an extra hand.
The BOB- This baby can go and push through anything and in a pinch I was able to push all four of my kids in it. If you want to go on walks or jogging or over grass or anything like that this baby can do it. I can put one infant car seat in it and thats great if I have a sleeping baby. The downside....this thing takes up a lot of space in the car and there are a lot of door frames that can't accommodate it.




Although I have more strollers then I can stand...because I hate stuff....I realize that all of them serve a different purpose and help me function much better.


And target...I thank you for having what I feel like is the best shopping cart for my family. I'm often left having Jaden push the stroller while I push the cart and Landon. Yes, your cart leaves me little room for purchasing items but you'd be surprised how much stuff I can throw on top of my children:)

No comments: