Friday, September 30, 2011

Four children do live here....

Up until today you'd walk in my house and assume I only had two children since I've failed to add pictures of the girls to my walls (their bedroom is decorated with their pictures but I've failed to add any anywhere else in the house).  The only clue would be baby toys and some of them are in double so the person would maybe be clued in their were two babies!

 This is our memory picture frame.  I of course added 1 of each of them so sadly their presense is still minimal:)  I realized I should have printed one of the two of them together.
But as I look at these FOUR children it scares me.  Four children is a lot of responsibility and I hope I do a good job!  In a way I think it simplified my life a little having two the same age since their activities and stages will be the same.  I feel like I'm juggling so much with the boys schedules and I can't imagine how much more complicated it could be as they got older if the girls weren't the same age...I'm thinking positive TWIN thoughts:):):)

No comments: