Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fun at the Fair









Chris and I love the fair...we love the one in Washington much better but we use the blackfoot fair to fill that void:)

Last Friday night Chris and I went together but felt bad about leaving the boys out so I took them (Chris took the girls to watch the game) to the fair. We had a BLAST!



It was so good to be with just the boys. We first went to the animals and bought some food to feed them. I couldn't believe how much the boys loved it. Landon really worked hard on his animal names.


Afterwards we went to rides and games and I worried about Landon but he did really well with them.


I then let them choose a treat...they chose the biggest sno cone I've ever seen. It was funny to watch them eat it.

Then Jaden did "walking on water". Landon was so upset he didn't get to do it...he was VERY tired by this point. It was so fun to watch Jaden in the ball. Chris and I had noticed it the day before and decided Jaden had to do it.


No comments: