Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some of the fun!!!

We've been having a fun summer and I'm so sad to see it coming to an end.

My brother and his family went to Jackson Hole for vacation...they live about 7 hours from here so we don't get to see them often. Anyways, they invited us up yesterday to come and hang out with them since our kids love eachother. My sister Jenna and her husband happened to be running a relay over the tetons that was going to end at Teton Village (right outside Jackson Hole) so my parents were up there with her kids so we all got together. We had a picnic, went swimming, rolled down hills, had birthday cake to celebrate Dianna's birthday, went into the town square and took the kids to the candy store....we were going to do the alpine slides but Jaden was too nervous to go on the chair lift to get to the top and to be honest, I was kind of scared to let him:) On the way home we got square ice cream cones...I think my kids were a little sugared out!


Last weekend we went to Utah for a family reunion. Chris and I took the twins and went up a day early...my parents took our boys! I'm realizing I do not have any pictures but it was nice to get away and have some time to shop:) and get together with Chris best friend and his wife.


On Friday night we went to an adult dinner full of babies!!! My cousin and his wife had twin boys 24 weeks before the girls. We had to line them...in one picture is my cousin Jill's baby. Their twins were hilarous. I don't think I've ever seen a more active baby and they have two. At one point they put them in the stroller to contain them and their legs started flailing...it was seriouly so funny...maybe not for mom and dad:):):)


On Saturday we went to 7 peaks. Sadly there is so much family that I didn't get to hang out with because we stayed in the kiddy area but my boys had a blast and were definately tired out. Not so much that we didn't take them out to dinner and shopping afterwards.


On Sunday we went to Temple Square and met up with Chris's sister and her son Anthony. The boys loved throwing coins in the fountains. Jaden loved all the touch screens that allowed him to tour the inside of the Salt Lake Temple.


And this is a random day of finger painting. While they were in the middle of this painting projects I have two gals stop by and shortly thereafter the boys came in with paint on their noses and in funny places. Lets just says I'm grateful this paint is easy to clean up.



A couple of mondays ago we went golfing as a family. Sadly my camera died after I took this picture so I couldn't get any real action shots. Jaden is starting to get really good and Landon spend a good amount of the time rolling down the hills...I felt a little bad for those around us.









3 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

My kids had a blast in Jackson...and I love how Harper is grabbing moms earring in these pictures...so fitting! How are you liking your hair?

Brittney said...

What a busy last little bit for you guys. I am glad you and Chris got to get away for a little bit (even if you still had the girls in tow)

I love your new hair. It looks awesome on you!

Halley said...

Kimri thanks so much for telling me about the support group I am totally going to try and come!! And as for the pattern for the dress I made my own up so I will have to make a file for you step by step with pictures so that you could understand it.. each dress takes me roughly 30 min from start to finish just cuz Im no pro at it but it is super super easy and way cheaper they roughly cost me per dress 3.45 amazing right!!! Or if you would like if you get the materail for what ever dress color and style you wnat (i have made a couple designs) I would love to help you out in making some of them.. but do understand i am not a professional hahaha