Sunday, September 11, 2011

WE Remember



That because of that day and other events in our history our country has fought and continues to fight for freedom.


The freedom that allowed my children to have an ordinary Sunday where they didn't have to worry!


10 yrs ago today I was a newly wed on my 3rd day of a new job driving to it....a few reports were coming over the radio but nothing was clear so I wasn't worried nor did I realize what the rest of the day would entail.


I can truely say I exercised poor work ethic that day as I craved information and had to keep checking the internet. As the day progressed so did my shock.


That evening we spent with our friends glued to the TV. I remember the thing that I struggled with the most is that there were probably many survivors they'd never get to because it'd be too late. I couldn't imagine the worry they must be experiencing.


May we never forget and may we always remember to share with our children that day so they can appreciate the freedom we have.

No comments: