Friday, September 23, 2011

A little bit of a pickle

Before I was able to snap pictures Eli rolled over onto Alisha and the only thing she could do was lay her head on Alisha.

So once I got my camera Eli figured out how to push herself away from Alisha.
 Then Alisha had had it....."Eli, get away from me, I don't want to be your pillow"
 As she's now pushing her away.......
 Eli now decided she better get away and Alisha has changed her mind...."come back Eli".


These little girls are so strong.  About a month ago I came back to the gym daycare after a workout and was shocked to see Eli in one of these...I totally thought she was too young.  So we came home and tried it again and she loves it.  Alisha isn't totally strong enough on her own and I usually squish a blanket in with her if it's for more then 5 minutes. 

No comments: