Tuesday, October 4, 2011

5 months

This morning I realized I was late in taking some pictures of them at 5 months so I had a total of 5 minutes to take some before I had to take jaden to school.  Eli always makes a mess of her outfit within 5 minutes either with drool or spit up (today it was a blowout) so I wanted to get them taken first thing.  They really are the cutest little things ever and the pictures do not do them justice.
On Sunday Jaden and I looked through my baby book and Jaden (he's starting to notice appearances and I'm working really hard with him on using kind words to describe people) told me I was a bigger baby:):):)  I think these little girls are taking after me and they look a lot like my baby pictures. 

I just love getting to know them better and knowing their personalities...they are both unique.

Alisha doesn't appear to be nearly as strong or loud as Eli.  At first I thought maybe she just going to be about a month behind Eli on everything but I think that is more her personality.  She's more content to observe and doesn't have a big desire to try new things.  She has a very sweet smile and can get very loud with her babbling but she doesn't do it often.  Her face lights up when you smile at her.

Eli is a loud and determined as they come.  I have a feeling she'll be a very determined little girl and let nothing stop her.  The boys think she's so fun to play with because she responds loudly to them.  She loves to play with paper and she's drooling a ton (Alisha isn't yet so I think Eli may cut teeth first.) 

These girls are going to do amazing things:):):)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yes they will!!! What cute little things they are. I can't believe they are 5 months old aleardy. It is just crazy how fast the months pass. They are just beautiful!

Linda said...

OH MY GOSH! They are SOOOO Adorable!! I never get sick of seeing their cute pictures! :)