Wednesday, September 30, 2009

our LANDON

I just have to write about Landon. He's a little more shy, a little more reserved, and takes a while to warm up to people but when he does....he's so much fun!!!!
Since our mornings are just him and I, I'm really starting to get to see his personality better. He's not overshadowed by his loud, older brother. He loves to get my attention and he loves me just to hold him and giggle with him.


There is a down side to this little guy and it's that he's learning to throw tempers. Yesterday we were at Porter's and he wanted to play with a toy and I wouldn't let him. He happened to be holding a calculator and threw it at my head....ow!!! I didn't know they start that at this age.


That said, he's giggling in the background, making funny noises and trying to get my attention so I'll cut this short.


His new favorite show (I try to limit but let him watch one episode while I clean up breakfast) is Backyardigans. This picture is captured of him watching his episode this morning. He laughs & giggles as he watches his cartoon. This little one is growing up but still has the cuddly side of a baby. I love you buddy!

3 comments:

Maegan said...

We should totally get these two together one morning! Ella has been quite the dramatic one for a time now. Mon., Wed., or Fri. are the best for us!

Brittney said...

hmmm...were you by chance at Porter's returning 36 magnetic sheets? If that's the case, sorry your injury was on my account. I owe you big time! :)

Kayli said...

Kimri, Me and my husband thought the calculator incident was so funny (sorry it hurt) but it reminds me so much of what Caleb is doing right now. When he's mad he throws and I have had all sorts of things thrown at me, so I know how it feels!