Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fair FUN

Today my mom & I took the boys to the Eastern Idaho State fair & boy did they have FUN! At first I felt bad for Landon because he wasn't tall enough for any of the rides but by the end we found a fantastic play area in the AG area that had corn boxes to play in plus a bunch of other little kid appropriate activities. Jaden rode a ton of rides and got more & more excited as we went to the next rides. He was able to ride every ride that he wanted to except one because he wasn't tall enough. He also played one of the games and won a price. That boy couldn't stop grinning.
I'm so grateful they both were happy despite Landon missing his nap. I love fairs but it made me really miss the fair back in Washington. It's worth a trip just to go:)




I hope everyone is enjoying their labor day weekend! I'm already tired:)

1 comment:

Holly said...

How fun! The Blackfoot fair!! I miss it! Thanks for sharing, it made me think of my family always going today. As a matter of fact they still go on this day! So glad your little guys loved it!