Tuesday, September 8, 2009

MixEd emotions

Ah...the first day of preschool. Jaden has looked forward to this for weeks. He's been so excited to see his teachers, his friends, and learn. As summer was coming to an end I could see that he was ready for the structure that school provided BUT I was also a little sad. This is his last year of pre-school and next year is kindergarten.

This morning I feel a little lonely since I don't have my FULL of energy guy by my side but I am finding myself accomplishing so much more and most important...spending one-on-one time with Landon. I'm sure all moms feels this way but I often feel guilty for the lack of time that I spend with Landon one-on-one. When Jaden was his age I didn't have any other kids & every activity was focused on him and what he was able to do at that age. We had play dates EVERY day & we did fun activites EVERY day. Landon tags along on the activities that Jaden's doing so I view this preschool time as a blessing for Landon and I...to focus on him and the things that he enjoys. Unfortunately today Landon is TIRED and I laid him down for an early nap. Tomorrow is all about you Landon.


So here's my mixed emotion post of about my two boys that I love so much!

No comments: