Sunday, September 20, 2009

trying something new

My boys went bowling for the first time yesterday....I think we might have taken Jaden once when he was really little & it didn't go too well!

With football season in full swing we'll be doing some of our Saturday activities without Chris. My mom & I took Jaden & Landon to the Rex to try out bowling.


Jaden enjoyed every minute of it and was such a good helper with Landon. Landon would crouch on the floor & push the ball & then Jaden would give it a harder push. What a great team they were....I think nothing makes a mom happier then watching her kids having fun!

2 comments:

Holly said...

How fun!! Good for you trying something new with the kids. I think bowling can be fun but if the games go too long the kiddies get tired!
Cute pictures of your kiddies playing!

Brittney said...

I love that last picture of Jaden. You can tell he was pretty proud of himself...in a humble way of course! :)