Saturday, August 29, 2009

fun RUN

Landon woke up at 6:30am & he was the happiest little boy EVER....until we went to the fun run. As we arrive Landon suddenly was very tired & Jaden wanted nothing to do with his shoes. After registration, some fun on the blow toys, a meltdown by Jaden, the race finally began. Originally we were going to let Landon try to run some of it but he was so tired & was completely content making the journey in his car.

I was worried Jaden would forget what he was doing (his mind moves a million miles a minute & staying on task is difficult for him) and that is kind of what happened. He came in almost last because he'd get distracted along the way including a LONG drink break. He also thought that he should include hurdles in the event & hurdled many of the cones.


It was fun because we also had some friends with kids running too. It was fun to see Jaden converse with his friends before the race about what was going to happen. At the end of the race was prices & yummy treats!!!

4 comments:

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

Hey, Kimri! I found your blog on Laura Billquist's and wanted to take a peek, so this is me peeking. ;) Way cute family picture!

Brandi said...

Kimri I think you are such a great mom! You are so involved with your kids I just love it! Looks like he had a blast even if he did come in almost last...thats not whats important!

Holly said...

That sounds so fun! Cute pics and cute kiddies!

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

Hey, Kimri! I me again. :) I would love to take your family pictures for you! If you want to email me or give me your email address I will give you all the information on pricing, rights release, and so on! My address is dbdub7@yahoo.com. Thanks!!