Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jaden....a very spoiled boy!

Yesterday was a FUN filled day for Jaden. It wasn't intentional but just kind of worked out that way. We went sledding at rigby lake with the Powell side of my family...lots of 2nd cousins to my kids. Jaden went sledding with Chris & grandpa & was loving it. There was even a moment where I was trying to take pictures & saw Jaden & Chris heading for me so I ran (I pulled a muscle excercing) & it appeared to follow me where ever I ran. Needless to say my calf was killing me the rest of the time but thankfully I wasn't hit with the sled. After the sledding fun ended we went & played on the playground. Landon just watched everything & wasn't even interested in being pulled on the sled. When we got home I realized he was sick after he threw up...poor little guy had to be out in the cold & I didn't even know he was sick.

After we came home Chris took Jaden to an ISU basketball game & boy was Jaden excited. He insisted on dressing himself & didn't match. On the way to the game (about 50 min away) Jaden insisted on listening to the same song the entire time. This boy is opiniated. Jaden got to choose where they went to dinner & of course he chose McDonalds (I get so tired of there food). They had a basketball hoop there so he got some pre-game time in. Jaden loved the game & enjoyed popcorn & fun with the bengel. Jaden still seems on a high from his fun day! When him & I went to my parents today (Chris stayed home with sick Landon) we played basketball together since it's still on his mind. Hopefully he's a basketball star in the making:)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Who is that man holding Jaden...oh wait, that's his dad! Man I can't get over his transformation. Matt's a little sad that they can't do the Biggest Loser, Family edition together anymore. :)

Your snow pictures put ours to shame but we are just grateful for anything we can get.

DPies said...

What is all that white stuff??