Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Uncle Matt

Jaden loves his uncle Matt so yesterday when I told him Uncle Matt was coming to spend the night Jaden got really excited. Matt came down to Idaho because they're moving here, yippee, & was tying up some loose ends.

Since Matt was sleeping downstairs in our guest room Jaden decided to make himself a bed in his play room...right next the guest room. He even took his special sleeping lamp. He followed Matt & did everything Matt did...it was cute although I'm not sure Matt felt the same way. Jaden didn't want to go to bed either because he was hanging out with uncle Matt. Finally when I had to threaten Jaden he was willing to go to bed in the play room. When I laid him down I told him he'd be scared...we sleep on the 2nd story & that we wouldn't hear him. He insisted that he'd be scared in his room & that Uncle Matt was next door.

Moral of the story...it's working out well that Matt & Jenna + kiddos are moving into town because I know where we can send Jaden:):):)

2 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

so cute!!! I can't believe were moving up there!

Brittney said...

One of these days he's going to have to get to know the other Uncle Matt...so sad that your kids don't even know him, or me really for that matter! :(