Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jeff & Mel

Yesterday my little brother got married. It's crazy to think how his big day came & went so quickly.

It was a beautiful day & everything was perfect. They stopped by this morning as they were leaving on their honeymoon & Mel commented how nothing went wrong. It so true!!! The wedding was amazing, the luncheon Delicious, & the reception was gorgeous. It was a lot in one day but it made it a whole day reflecting on them.

I'm so excited for Melanie to join our family. I'm amazed at our size (7 kids in all, 6 in-laws, 13 grandchilden) & we all truely love eachother & have such a great time together. When I hear of other families that have fights it makes me grateful that we don't have any of that. So MEL, you are up for some fun!!!! We are crazy & goofy but it's all in good fun & humor.

My extended family is AMAZING too. Chris commented several times on how he's amazed at how they all come together & pitch in to get everything done. They do it with smiles too!!! My cute aunts (I need a pictures of them...they are all beautiful) came & helped at 10 pm Friday night to help finish everything up. Jenna & I met them & we saw them all pull up & giggled when the light came one & there were 6 of them. Even though we were tired we laughed & had fun as we got everything ready.

What examples I have to follow....WOW!!! I'm so blessed.

AND did I mention...aren't Jeff & Mel beautiful??? They are going to have some gorgeous children.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

We've been watching AFV and all the wedding disasters on there. Good thing all went well with the wedding. I hear you with good family relations... it's so important and I feel blessed to be surrounded with good family as well. Have fun you guys but don't get TOO CRAZY!!! :)