Saturday, November 1, 2008

pumpkin & lego

We had such a fun evening celebrating Halloween. Landon was so cute as a Pumpkin. Poor little guys costume was a hand-me-down from Jaden. I loved his little dimples & even captured some of his new teeth. He was so good & kicked his legs the whole time while we pushed him around in his stroller. We went to Snake River Landing around 4pm & then went around our neighborhood. Can I just say I LOVE OUR NEIGHBORHOOD. We are still getting to know people & it's huge but the perfect place for Trick or Treating.

Jaden got MANY comments about his costume & by the end of the night he told EVERYONE that he made it. I guess he helped. Some of the homes in our neighborhood went all out & he was excited to see what each one had. He scored at one home when they gave him TWO big candy bars. On our way home he ran into one of his best little buddies Jordan & they were so excited to show each other their loot. Kids are so cute!!! Both boys were ready to go to bed...it was an adventerous night.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

where did you find Jaden's costume. What a cute idea. They both look adorable...and yes, I can see Landon's tooth (when you blow it up 20 times) :)

Brittney said...

I just continued down your posts and saw that you made his costume...you will have to send me the link or directions.

Hey, I had a problem with posting for awhile because the comment box would disappear mid comment. Look down on your bottom tool bar and see if it's minimized down there. That ended up being the problem for me. I am assuming you were trying to leave a comment on my blog, right? :)

Jenna Johnson said...

I laughed so hard at J's costume!...So cute and one of the best!