Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Don't Envy Me

A couple months ago I was in a conversation with my VT Ginger about politics & the election. Then she mentioned that she had seen us at the rally that Mitt Romney had came to & had tried to grab us so that they could take us around but we had quickly left at the end because the boys needed to go to bed. We continued to talk about Mitt Romney because her husband accompanied him on the campaign trail & I had a lot of questions. It was fun to get a little more information about inside the campaign.

A couple of weeks ago Jinger then went on to tell me about "Romney Beer" & that they had a few in their garage that they save for Special People. Well guess what, I'M ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL PEOPLE. Today she brought me over not one, but two.

So you'll see my special collection in an enclosed case that only special people can see. HaHa....I'll let you touch them if you are very careful.

6 comments:

Jenna Johnson said...

That mixed with your Palin classes make a mighty fine mix!!! Aren't you the special little wonder!!

Lorie said...

Looks good to me!!!

Charayne said...

Cool, I wonder what it tastes like. :)

Charayne said...

Here's what's with Jenna's 4H symbol. It is totally a different Jenna than you know. She has 4 kids that have names all starting with "H" and their last name is "H" too. So...kinda funny. She is way different than the Jenna that we both know.

June said...

They made beer with Mitt Romney's labels??? That's incredibly funny :D Ye-s, you are my special people too; that's why you received the sticker letter out of many people we know. I specifically picked mothers who loved fun, kids and charity ;)

June said...

Bbbbb, I didn't see the small print "Root." Sorry! I was thinking as long as you don't open it, I guess.... but really? :D