Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick or Treat

We've had a busy halloween and I'm not too sad to see if over!

I've failed at taking very many pictures of all the fun Jaden and Landon had but hopefully they'll remember what spoiled little boys they are. 

Last Saturday was our Ward Trunk or Treat and I have to say that those are pretty fun and easy (that is because I'm not in charge).  After some really good chili I headed to the car, turned it on, put the girls in their carseats, and hung out as I got to see all the little kids cute costumes.

On Sunday (again no pictures but I did steal these lovely shots from facebook) my sister and sister-in law threw a halloween party that was to die for. I was rather inpressed with their discusting, yet deliciou- foods:)










We ended our celebrations with Trick or Treating on Monday.  After being unable to find dry ice anywhere in town we didn't get to enjoy our traditional root beer but the boys did have a lot of fun collecting  and eating candy from the neighbors. 

No comments: