Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Swimming and Kitties!

Last Saturday we did Brunch and swimming with my family since my brother was up for thanksgiving.
When cousins are up they can't get enough of each other and there are some major meltdowns when we leave.  

Chris usually heads to my parents on Saturdays for football games with my dad and takes the boys with him.  When Landon would come home he'd be raving about grandmas kitties!  I was a little confused since my parents do not like cats.  I asked Chris what he was talking about and Chris told me some strays had adopted my parents since my mom couldn't stand to see them starve.  Needless to say Landon loves to go and see the kitties.  He chases theme EVERYWHERE and pulls their tails.  While we were there on Saturday he grabbed one and threw it on the tramp.  The poor things don't even fight back. 

No comments: