Friday, November 18, 2011

Mi Familia

I haven't done as good as I hoped with all the things I'm thankful for.  One thing I've noticed though is that those thoughts are always on my mind lately.  I'm often writing blog posts about what I'm thankful for in my head and I'm just not taking the time to get them down.

On the top of my thankful list is definately my family.  Although there is a lot of us, we are all there for each other and love to do things with one another.  I'm so grateful that my kids are getting to create the kinds of friendships I created with my cousins growing up and it a blessing to live close to most of my siblings.  



I'm so grateful for my little ones and the joy they bring to my life.

Having girls has been so much fun (two at once has been a little bit of work).  Although they are identical there is something distinct and unique about each one and we often comment how much Eli looks like me.  Here's a picture of me when I was about 1 and one Jenna took of Eli the other day.
 I'm thinking the reason I think she look more like me then Alisha is the chubby cheeks and her expressions:):):)  It's fun have a mini-me or two!!!! 

The most wonderful thing about this upcoming week is that I get to spend lots of time with one of those things I'm most thankful for...my family and lots of extended family too.  I have the best aunt, uncles, and cousins and this will probably be the last time they all do such a big thanksgiving because we've grown so much!

No comments: