Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Utah FUN!

We went to Utah this weekend for my cousin Cameron's mission farewell.

Since our boys aren't fans of travelling we decided to spend the night & make it fun for them.

On Sunday night we took them to temple square. The loved all the water features & we had to check out every one. It was a beautiful & HOT night.
The next day we took the boys to a wave pool. I wasn't sure if it would be too big for them but I always loved them growing up & wanted to try. Jaden was a little daredevil & kept swimming into the thick of it without a tube...which is a no no. So I ventured out to the big waves with him & we had so much fun. Landon & Chris hung out in the shallow end; Landon loved having the waves knock him back. Overall, very successful & we'll do it again:)


1 comment:

Linda said...

Yes, I know! I think it is adorable! I hope you don't mind our boys sharing the same name! :-)