Friday, July 2, 2010

Cute Moments!

I love capturing fun moments on camera!

The other day I was watching my friend Jenn's kids & I had her leave her car seats in case I had to go somewhere. The kids all wanted snow cones (I have the best Sugar Free ones if anyone wants to try them) so I made one for everyone. As I was cleaning up I looked out the window & saw this....I was laughing so hard. They were just chilling in the car seats eating snow cones.
And meet the newest employee of MV Auto Buyers! Today I told our employee to take the day off & I'm working at the dealership. Jaden has joined me this last hour & he thinks he runs the place. We are getting lots done! If you need a new 7 seater, check out this one...I love it & am tempted to buy it for myself. AND since you know me I'll give you an even better deal although we have it listed way below blue book!

No comments: