Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A realization

Chris told me on Saturday that he finally gets it. He finally understands why I have such fond memories of spending time with cousins & why it's so important to me for my kids to have that too.

That realization came driving from Rexburg to home Saturday night after a very full day of cousin fun. Our kids were truely in heaven & I think it's hard to find a bond that cousins have.

In fact, our shy little Landon didn't care that he didn't know his cousins from Atlanta very well...they were his best friends. In fact, such good friends that he didn't hestitate to wrestle & jump on all of them....THUS resulting in stitches for a very deep gash to the head today. After a very sickening doctor visit with him strapped to a papoose board, numbing shots, & stitches we met back with all his friends at the zoo today:):):)

Here's some of the fun we've had this far & there is much more to come.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I need some of those pics. It has been a full week but a ton of fun as well. See you again tomorrow for some more fun! :)

Aj's crazy days said...

What a fun weekend you all had.