Saturday, August 1, 2009

My boys are just the cutest



These boys make me smile everyday by the cute things they do.

Jaden decided on Wednesday that he was going to have a campout this weekend & he planned it all himself. He informed me that we were going to setup the tent & that him & daddy were going to be sleeping in it. He also told me that he was going to roast hot dogs & marshmellows on the grill & that I needed to borrow the hot dog sticks from grandma. Yesterday he told me he needed to call Gracie...so he did & he informed her that she was invited & let her know all the plans. So Gracie & Easton came to join Jaden's fun & they had a lot of fun roasting their hot dogs on the BBQ. After they left at 7pm I took Jaden shopping for some clothes before he starts pre-school again. It was fun just to have me & Jaden time....we were out until almost 10pm. Landon's a little sick & didn't enjoy the campout as much as everyone else.

3 comments:

burrellblogsksn.blogspot.com said...

Kimri-what program are you using to put your pictures in. They are so cute. I love your boys. It makes me want to have little ones again.. SO CUTE!!!

Maegan said...

Great minds must think a like! I totally was craving smores and roasted my marshmallow over the grill! We used a fork at first to warm the marshmallow but then moved on to a wire hanger. We tried to do a camp out on the tramp; it didn't end up quite as we thought. What fun times!

Brittney said...

LOVE the little bum crack on Jaden! :) How fun to have a little mock camp out-much cleaner and much less effort than the real thing. Although I do think you should try the real thing-Jaden would love it!