Monday, August 17, 2009

how the TIME flies!!!!

This little cutie turned 18 months this month. He's turned into a stubborn little guy & I definately give into his demands...he's too cute not to.

He loves to play in the sand box & my car, push buttons, turn on light switches, remove batteries out of remotes, drag food all over the house, open doors, climb up & down the stairs (with the help of the railings of course) & find creative forms of entertainments AND he LOVES to eat...although he's starting to spit out the veggies...darn!!! He used to eat anything.


He has also makes LOTS of loud noises & most of the time they are squels of delight!


I love you Landon!!!! You are a blessing in our home!

2 comments:

Maegan said...

Are those dimples I see?! Cute!

Brittney said...

I love the big picture of him. He looks so GQ! :)