Friday, August 21, 2009

beach fun

So....last summer I went to Rigby Lake. There was sand & dirt everywhere and I didn't enjoy myself so I've hesitated to return...I'm so glad I did.



They've made huge improvements, now charge a small fee to enter, & it was a GREAT experience. I wish I had made this realization earlier in the summer because I think we would have made a lot more trips.




The boys had so much fun & Jaden fear of water is pretty much gone. NOW I can finally put him in swim lessons....yay!!!! Sand castles & swimming made for some really happy boys. Thanks Jenna & kids for joining us for all the fun. We definately need to do it again before the summer is gone.

3 comments:

Anthony Simister said...

Looks like tuns of fun. Amazing how kids naturally love the sand and the water. Hope you go a few more times, because fall will be upon us soon.

Anthony Simister said...

oops that was charayne sorry.

Jill said...

I have lots of memories there! :)