Thursday, July 30, 2009

having fun with the Henricks clan

This last weekend we had our Hendricks Reunion. Lucky for us, this reunion includes my grandpa's brothers & their families & they are a FUN bunch.

The evening before all my aunts, uncles, cousins, & their kids got together at my grandma's house for for food & fireworks. Of course, my boys happiest moments are with fireworks so they really enjoyed all the new friends & fire fun. Jaden was at Chris's side lighting all the fireworks. Landon loved exploring in my grandma's backyard....he loved it all & was running all over the place. Even after it was pitch black.


I'm so grateful for these memories for my kids & for them to get to be part of such a wonderful heritage. My cousin Jake & his wife stayed with us & even today Jaden asked where my friend went & when he can come back.

No comments: