Monday, June 1, 2009

All about Jaden



Today is filled with mixed emotions. Jaden had his last day of pre-school...until next fall that is:) I'm so excited to spend more time with Jaden but have loved watching him learn & grow.




Jaden is an excellent counter to 20 & loves to count how many objects there are. He understands the different coins & I hope to teach him how to add up money this summer. He can spell his name & mommy. He knows all his letters. His favorite thing to do is match colors & insisted on wearing a long sleeve brown shirt on Saturday since Chris was wearing a brown shirt too. I hope that I can keep him learning this summer & stimulate his mind.




Not only is he now out of school for the summer but he turns 4 this month too. I'm constantly begging him to be my 'baby Jaden' just for a day because he's growing way to fast. We are having a birthday party for him (we'll be sending out invites too) if there is anyone that wants to attend that'll be in town or we might have missed.

3 comments:

Maegan said...

School's been out for Jackson a week now, and I am already thinking what a long summer it is going to be! Sorry I didn't get back to ya. Jackson starting to get sick and today we learned he has strep! Too much drama.

Brittney said...

I love the invite! Seriously I demand a tutorial when I come out this time! :)

Holly said...

Gosh, I don't know how I missed your post! I usually don't miss one and then I said to myself today, I haven't seen a post from Kimri in a while and then I look and I have missed this post on Jaden! I am so sorry!
I love the cute way you do your pics! You are soooooo talented!! He is so sweet! I think that is so awesome he can count so high, Jayson struggles with his numbers so maybe he could tutor Jayson a bit on his numbers! ; )