Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Supporting our boy!


So Jaden informed me two days ago that he wanted everyone to wear green to his t-ball game. So we did!!!! I realized as I was getting ready to go that Landon really doesn't have green clothes & that his really old, ugly, slightly green onesie would have to do. Gracie joined us too!
Now I just have to hope that Jaden doesn't want us to do this every week. I have a total of two green shirts, Chris has one, & Landon...well can I call his shirt green??? We may have to make a shopping trip.


WE love this green loving, creative filled, always keeping me on my toes, turning 4 on Sunday boy!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is so cute! He is such a fun little boy. You guys look good in green!

Aj's crazy days said...

You guys all looked awesome!!! It was fun you could have Chris there.