Thursday, June 18, 2009

walking, eating, & t-ball

Chris is begging me to email him t-ball pic's & I figured I would just do a post & kill two birds with one stone.
First of all, I'm sometimes amazed how the simplest things make me the most happy....most of the time. On Sunday we decided to take Jaden, Gracie, & Landon to the greenbelt to look at the temple & also ride their bikes. I followed Jaden & Gracie on their bikes (I ran much of they way to keep up) & it was so refreshing & fun. I just loved watching Jaden ride his bike & at one point he went down underneath the bridge & it was so fun watching him walk his bike down a sharp incline only to lose control & his bike went flying into a fence. His reaction was priceless. Chris & Landon were a little behind us but we eventually met up & fed the ducks. Chris & I figured we had went about 2 1/2 miles but when we got to the end & checked out the map we had went 3.7 miles. I couldn't believe Jaden & Gracie were able to ride their bikes that far.






On Monday we went to Twin to visit Chris. My camera battery died so I only got Monday night's dinner on camera although we crammed a lot of activities in 3 days. We went to a little Mexican restuarant down town & Jaden insisted on eating by himself. After he finished eating he kept climbing on cement things & proclaiming he was very tall. Landon kept running towards the road...he does this at home too. I'm not sure why he finds it so exciting.











Last night we came back so the Jaden could go to t-ball. I've been very poor in training him but he picked up on it really well. Jaden's friend Kotter is on his team & Angie (Kotter's mom) is a huge sports fanatic & invited Jaden over to practice this week but we were out of town so we're going to try for next week. It rained a little bit but Jaden really had a lot of fun & hopefully he'll be a pro soon:):):)










And this little clip is the cutest. Landon was trying so hard to drive Jaden's jeep but couldn't figure it out so Jaden hopped right in & took him for a ride. AND Yes, Landon screams like a girl.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

and so the fun begins with the sports...you just wait, it's not so fun when you've been doing it for 8 years with multiple kids. :) Carter got a t-ball set from his little friend for his birthday. He loves it!

And as for the bike ride...what kind of mom thinks it's so fun to watch her precious sweet little boy as he rides down a sharp incline only to lose control & his bike and then to go flying into a fence. He could have been seriously injured, maybe even killed. Just kidding! I'm just giving your grief for the birthday pin still-hehe! :)

I love the clip in the little car as well. It's so cute to see Landon big enough to be Jaden's little sidekick!

Kim said...

In case it was missed...he was walking his bike & it went flying down the hill with him chasing it. He ran after it; that is where I found the humor:):):)

Holly said...

How cute! I love the clip! It reminds me of my boys! Aren't boys so fun?!?! That is so good you can travel to see your hubby too! I bet that means the world to him!