Monday, January 19, 2009

{stay tuned}

I'm kind of in a blogging rut. I'm lacking inspiration...I blame it on the ugly & hard grey snow outside. Chris likes to nag me about writing more often (I think I do pretty good) so today he announced me that he'd like to do a post about once a week titled "Thoughts by Murph". I laughed as he told me this since I can't imagine what topic he'll choose to discuss. His latest passion is weight lifting so I wonder if he'll share his latest techniques or maybe he'll share about sports, or fishing, or hunting, or shopping (yes, he likes clothes), or sale techniques. I guess we'll all be surprised.

As for what I've been up too...lots of things. Painting my home, some bathroom updates, party planning, AND of course all the other things that come with being a mother. Chris did have today off so we did play at BLAST OFF. That was a much needed family escape. And I forgot to mention that my moms sister came into town with her family yesterday so we got in some extended family time & even slipped in a couple of games.

Since my posts are rather boring lately stay tuned to..."THOUGHTS BY MURPH."

3 comments:

Brittney said...

That's funny that "Murph" wants to get in on the blog action as well. I created a blog for my family so that the kids and Matt could blog about things they want as well. So far Alex has been the only contributor and hers have been pretty short but I think it's great for them to share life's experiences from their point of view as well.

I'm kind of feeling a blog rut right now too so I end up posting silly insignificant things. I think you are realy good about posting.

I can't wait to hear all of "Murph's" wisdom and inspiration. :)

What a nice family picture on your right toolbar. I like you hair. I don't think I have ever seen it so dark.

Lorie said...

Love your new hair color! Looks great. Looking forward to thoughts from the "Murph". I wish my husband would do that more often.

Holly said...

First of all I love the blog look! I love what you did with your picture and the wording....me next!!! Can I send you my photo....yours makes mine look so pathetic! Also I do love your hair! Need to bit the bullet and go for a big change! How fun!