Saturday, January 10, 2009

save the date!!!

First of all, we are making an unexpected trip to Utah tomorrow. Yesterday our nephew (on Chris's side) Anthony's dad passed away and the funeral is on Monday. Anthony has really had a tough life & Chris has been a good support to him as much as he's been able considering we've lived really far away & now just kinda faraway. If we lived close I'd probably mother the poor boy & have him over for dinner all the time. Originally Chris was going to go but I thought it was important for me to go too. So tomorrow morning we're heading to Utah & we hope we can fit you all in. Since it's not a planned trip it probably won't be fun although I'm thinking we need to crack open the game I got for my Birthday tomorrow night...anyone want to play:) I actually hope to get together with my cousin Jake but Chris has his own list to see so we'll see.

On a more happy note my little brother got engaged & I forgot to share the news. He's marrying a wonderful girl from Blackfoot name Melanie Hoge. My brother took the death of my grandpa really hard & she was an amazing support. The pic is actually from the funeral. We're excited to have another addition to our LARGE family. We all have such a great time together & are so supportive of one another. So save the date for March 21st. It's will be a great day!!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

WOW! That is great, I will be in Idaho for my little sister's wedding in March. She is getting married in the Rexburg Temple on March 13th, what a fun month!
I can remember going to your house when I was Britt's roommate a long time ago and he was so little this makes me feel old!

Brandi said...

Oh I am so sorry about your nephew. I hope the trip goes well!

I wanted to add HAPPY BIRTHDAY...believe it or not I actually thought about it on the
2nd, but didn't get on the computer to tell you!

I can not believe that he is old enough to get married...sometime I just foget they get older along with us! She is beautiful!

Brittney said...

Good luck with the trip. Has the snow eased up a bit?

How are the preparations coming on the ward dinner and I am STILL waiting for an email with your cell phone number (just a friendly reminder). :)