Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy 7 months

Yesterday morning Jaden got really excited and said "mom, the babies are 7 months today."  I had no idea he was keeping track but I was excited he knew that.

I really am so blessed to have such good babies that for the most part are content and can go with the flow of two older siblings and all of their activities.

Alisha is the sweetest little thing.  I don't think Chris nor my personality would be described as sweet so I'm not sure where this little angel came from.  She loves to lay on her belly and I just rub her back....I often think she's fallen asleep but she just so content she just lays there. 

With both girls if I give them little kisses and nuzzles they'll close their eyes and sometimes fall asleep.  The look of contentment is so adorable and that is my favorite time with them.

Eli is as full of energy as ever.  She scoots on her belly and I'm sure we'll see her crawling shortly.  She definitely requires more attention and I'm so grateful for Landon who loves to give it to both of them.  Last night was our ward Christmas Party and I was one of the ones in charge of it.  While we were decorating there was a little 1 year old girl that was pushing the girls in their stroller and Eli was loving it.  She squealed in delight and was very disappointed when the little girl moved onto something else.

Just yesterday I was so excited for the things I'll get to do with these little girls as they get older.  I know I'll miss my little babies but I can't wait to take them shopping and do girly things with them.  Wow, how the times flies and thankfully we are enjoying almost every minute of it:)

No comments: