Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve we went to Happy Feet Two.  I was worried about the girls because it was during their nap but they loved the music and danced to a lot of it and both fell asleep towards the end. The boys loved the endless popcorn and landon even fell asleep too!  We love to go to the movies around Christmas time.
 After the movies we went to my grandmas house for dinner and it was yummy! 
 After dinner we did the nativity.  Jaden was so amazingly good!  Usually he's a little loud and I've never seen such an angel...although he did not play an angel but a Shepard:)
 Then we watched a movie about our savior.  Again, Jaden watched so intently and didn't make a peep.  Landon...he was a little hyper!
After the movie we went and opened Christmas PJs from grandma and grandpa.  The boys are always excited to see what pj's they'll get...I loved this tradition growing up.  After that my grandma gave the boys  cars 2 and I've NEVER seen them so excited!  It was the funniest thing ever....apparently we didn't need to spend a bunch of money on gifts...we just needed to buy them a movie.  They both started jumping up and down and ran and gave my grandma a hug.  Landon had to show everyone there his movie.  It was so cute!

No comments: