Friday, December 16, 2011

Some other randomness

As I clean off pictures off my phone I have a few to post ..

This is my adventure of taking 6 kids, 6 and under to Walmart for a couple of items I needed for our ward party.  As bribery we started at the candy aisle.  They had to make a decision of ONE thing of candy.  A vote was taken on all the potential candidates.

This beautiful lady in her carseat.  I actually think one of the kids took this picture because I don't remember taking it.  My vote is that it's Eli
Little miss Alisha loves it when I clap, dance, and sing to her loudly!  I decided that I needed to get it on camera although this is a very failed attempt.  I've decided that these efforts shouldn't be done alone since I'm not able to clap and video tape very well.  Alisha has been working so hard on clapping herself and randomly succeeds at it and gets so excited when she does.  One of these days my arms won't be too full that I can't capture these moments better.

No comments: