Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a CUTIE!

This boy just makes my heart burst! Although his attachment issues have been draining at times he has such a special spirit and a tender heart.

So some of the adorable things I love about him.

HIS DIMPLES....those are the most adorable things ever.

He now enjoys nursery. After almost a year of being able to go we were able to leave him on his own a month and a half ago. It really makes for a much more spiritual sunday for me. Today, he seemed clingly & I always spend a few minutes to help him feel comfortable & to trust me that I'll come back (if you have a child like him, never sneak away, creating trust has made all the difference.) All the sudden he pointed at the door & yelled "go". I took his command to heart & was grateful my little guy didn't need me anymore.

He loves riding his trike & also tries to venture on this bike that's just a little too big. He LOVE being outside & I think winter will be really hard on him...maybe he'll take up a winter sport to help:)

He always ask me if I'm ok. He really is caring & loving.

He's becoming more aggressive...I'm not sure this is a positive but after being so clingy I worried he wouldn't be like a typical boy. He is; he now beats up on Jaden & doesn't put up with big brother stuff.
He still loves to snuggle. My mom still calls him a baby & I remind her that he's two & two year old aren't babies anymore....it's because he does love to cuddle & is a little more mellow. Mellow is good when you have a very UN-mellow 5 year old. It helps balance out the household a little bit.

I love you Landon!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Pay back time for Jaden now that Landon is big enough to dish it back. :)

He does have adorable dimples. I was looking at the pic with all of the grandkids eating ice cream and thought it was so cute that you are the only one with the two little brown head's and the rest are little blondies just like in our family. They're all such cute little kids.

Jenna Johnson said...

You forgot to add how cute he is with his favorite aunt...haha dang kid hates me!!! But You're right he is cute!